Creating your own Village inspired luggage tag is a breeze. Check out this fun way to bring Give Kids The World Village with you on your next vacation. Download this PDF to get started.
1. Gather your supplies.
2. Color your luggage tag and fill in personal information on side 2.
3. Cut out your tag by following the dotted lines.
4. Fold your luggage tag in the center using the solid line as a guide.
5. Locate the desired handle on your luggage, wrap your new tag around the handle and staple it together.
6. Show your love for Give Kids The World on your next vacation!
Share your DIY creations with us by posting on social media using #GiveKidsTheWorld.