- Welcome Home! Once you arrive to Give Kids The World Village, you'll be welcomed and escorted to your villa."
- As you exit the plane at the Orlando International Airport, please follow signs to the tram, which will transport you from your gate to the terminal area. At the Sanford Orlando Airport, please follow the signs to baggage claim.
- At that point, a Give Kids The World airport greeter will meet you. Look for a colorful sign with the wish child’s name on it.
- It is helpful for our team to have your cell phone prior to arrival. Please share your number with Give Kids The World by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are any flight changes or urgent situations, we can help.
- If you have any questions/concerns or you cannot find your greeter, contact our Airport office (407.825.2325) or Give Kids The World Guest Services (407.396.1114).
- Your greeter will escort you to the baggage claim area and your designated ground transportation (rental car or shuttle).
- If you have a rental car arranged, the airport greeter will review the driving directions from the Orlando International Airport or Sanford Orlando Airport to Give Kids The World Village.
- From Orlando International Airport, you can expect a 35 minute drive. You’ll need $2 in change to cover unmanned toll booths.
- From Sanford Orlando Airport, you can expect a 60 minute drive. You’ll need $8 to cover toll booths.
- If you are traveling to the Village using the Mears Shuttle Service, the airport greeter will assist you with catching the shuttle. Then, you can sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery.
- If you are arriving by train, special arrangements will be made to greet you at the Kissimmee Amtrak Station.
Checking in at the Village
- Welcome Home! Once you arrive to Give Kids The World Village, we will check your family in and show you to your villa.
- GKTW's team will ensure you feel settled in your villa and they'll provide your theme park tickets along with lots of other goodies—like gifts for the kids, a meal card, villa keys and access to all the information you'll need for a fun week! (If you'd like to prepare in advance, download our app from the iTunes store or Google Play store. Once downloaded, just enter "GKTW" as the hotel code).
- Don’t worry about grabbing a bite to eat on the way – we will have a meal option available for your family upon arrival.