When our Alumni families arrive back home, memories of their vacation lingering in their minds, some look for ways to stay connected and to help out. Here are just a few ways to help contribute to the happiness that inspires hope:
- Volunteer – Many Alumni families enjoy visiting and helping to create the atmosphere of love that they felt during their trip to make the time at the Village even more special for another guest family. If you are planning a return visit to Central Florida and have some time in your itinerary, we invite you to volunteer at the Village.
Please contact our Volunteer Services team directly at 407.396.0770 or visit the volunteer section of our website and apply to volunteer.
- Become an Ambassador Family- Give Kids The World Village is seeking families who want to share our story – and their own – as Give Kids The World Village Ambassadors. Whether you’re attending a Give Kids The World Village function at our invitation or speaking to a group in your community, your assistance in spreading the word about the Village will be extremely valuable and appreciated. Click here to learn more.
- Donations - There are many ways to donate to Give Kids The World Village. Host a fundraiser, conduct a donation drive, or support us through our Scoops of Hope program. You can also make a donation today by clicking here.
For more information on donating and fundraising, contact email@example.com.
- Shop for a Cause - Take a bit of the Village home with you by checking out the Give Kids The World Village online Gift Shop for apparel, accessories, and gift items. During the holidays, greeting cards showcasing children’s artwork are also available to show your support for the Village.
- Holiday Art Search - Sharing the beautiful and heartfelt artwork that your children create is a Give Kids The World Village tradition on our merchandise program. So, if there’s a budding artist in your family, we’d love to have him or her submit artwork to be considered for the next t-shirt, mug, holiday card, or just about anything. Have your mini-Picasso stretch their creativity and imagination, draw something inspired by their time at the Village and submit it today by downloading this form and returning it to Give Kids The World Village.